


Alright, a new year, a new start! We'll see if I can actually get in the habit of this blogging thing. I had a wonderful Christmas. I got to go home to Montana and be with my family for 2 weeks. Lots of snow and good food and wonderful company. It was hard returning to dreary Seattle. But I brought back a new toy (drumroll please) .... my IMAC!!! I love it so much. Erin was able to use her BYU-Idaho student discount to get me Photoshop for a very reasonable price, and I've been having a blast expanding my portfolio. Hopefully this all leads to some clients, as it has set me back quite a bit financially. Still, I've been having so much fun I can't bring myself to regret it.
1 comment:
Rachie! I am so glad to see you are posting again. Might I say, WOW. Those photos are breathtaking. Thank you for sharing. I want to buy some! Love and miss you.
Post a Comment